What is dental monitoring?
Dental monitoring is an orthodontic software that connects our system in the clinic with an app on your smartphone. Throughout treatment, all you have to do is send us a selfie of your teeth each week via the app and we can track the progress of your treatment. This means:
- No more clinic visits to fit into your diary
- You can take the photos from anywhere in the world
- You can send your dentist a photo at any time if you’re worried about how your treatment is progressing.
How to use the ScanBox:
Benefits of Dental Monitoring
- It’s convenient: Never before has it been so easy to have orthodontic treatment. There’s no need to change your diary, your schedule or your lifestyle. All you need is your smartphone and you are well on your way to enjoying the benefits of beautifully straight teeth.
- Treatment can be conducted anywhere in the world: If you travel for work, or perhaps you come to Newbury for work or pleasure, you can still have orthodontic treatment from our specialist team at The Briars. Dental monitoring means we don’t have to see you for check-ups. Instead, you can have virtual check-ups every week!
- It’s accurate: Taking a selfie once a week to send through to our dentists for review doesn’t take long. But it does mean they can keep an eye on your treatment progress and, if for any reason your teeth aren’t moving as they should be, your treatment can be readjusted. This makes for more accurate, and in many cases, faster treatment.
- Enjoy greater communication with us: The dental monitoring app also means you can keep in greater communication with us. Not only are there the weekly virtual check-ups, but if you have a question about your treatment at any stage just send it to us via the app.
- Dental monitoring is offered as standard for all Invisalign cases: We are excited to be able to offer dental monitoring to all our Invisalign patients. We hope to be able to extend this offer to patients wearing traditional appliances in the near future.
Find out more about dental monitoring
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to have orthodontic treatment, it could be now thanks to the convenience of dental monitoring. Book your free consultation with our Treatment Coordinator today or email us at email@example.com